In Article " Conduit Fill Calculations ", I explained the following items:
- Conduit Sizes Designations,
- Tables used for Conduit Fill Calculations.
Also, In Article " Electrical Boxes Volume and Fill Calculations ", I explained the following items:
- NEC 314.16 Part (A): Box Volume Calculations,
- NEC 314.16 Part (B): Box Fill Calculations,
- NEC 314.16 Part (C): Conduit Bodies.
Today, I will explain How to Inspect Electrical Conduits and Boxes as follows.
You can review the following articles in the same course for more information:
Area Classification Requirements
Flame-Proof Junction Boxes
How to Inspect Conduit
Use this work Procedure as a guide to help you inspect conduit as follows:
How to Inspect Junction Boxes and Pull Boxes
Use this Work Procedure as a guide to help you inspect junction boxes and pull boxes as follows:
In the next Article, I will make a Review for Course WR-2: Inspect conduits, junction boxes, and pull boxes . Please, keep following.